I'm back...



Unfortunately, I said goodbye to my old graphics card Geforce GTX 260 - let the earth it will be down ....

But everyone has a bad end, there is a good start! My name beginning Geforce GTX 660 on board which have 2 gig memory and at times superior to my predecessor, I've managed to appreciate this in GTA 4, I dreamed about such a very long time. Today I can afford will admire superb, addictive gameplay Grand Theft Auto IV.

Now in 2014 when the games were long gone beyond the bounds of realism, we do not have a lot of bad foods with good graphics, gameplay with exciting stories and many other things. But the main thing that distinguishes all of these games from the GTA, what you in this world is free, you can do anything if you do not have chegoto, you can do it yourself, GTA is not just a game, it is a cult, and I'm sure it will be eternal ...
Author Ross D. 23.05.2014

Comments